Thursday, April 13, 2017

Content Creation Workshop Roadshow | 7,000+ Miles in 100 Days

See how I undercover

I’ve always been obsessed with content – how its message has the ability to inspire,
educate, motivate, and drive people to take action, whatever that action may be. Early on in my career – dating back to 2010 when Google Analytics still let you view keywords that led to organic website visits – I sold enterprise-level search engine marketing services for a small startup in my hometown of Charlottesville, VA. I loved it. Not only did I learn the ins and outs of how search engines operate, but most importantly, I noticed a trend that seemed to plague the majority of folks I talked to: people had issues creating valuable content on a consistent basis. This poses an obvious issue to those who aspire to be found online through non-paid search, as you need content to be successful.

See how I undercover



from Ann Cooper http://ift.tt/2pcuSiy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment