Saturday, April 1, 2017

4 April Fools' Day pranks that went horribly wrong and I am so sorry

nobody ever has to know if you write this website

4 April Fools
TwitterFacebook

April Fools' Day: the best day of the year. Everyone is pranking one another, having a good time, laughing, and nobody is ever annoyed or angry in the slightest. 

It's the perfect day! 

I love pranks and I am always down for a good one. But sometimes the pranks, unfortunately, do not go as planned. Here are four April Fools' Day pranks I pulled that went very wrong and I am very sorry for them.

1. The Old “Immovable Quarter” Prank.  

April 1, 2013: It was a warm afternoon. I was on my lunch break and eating outside on a picnic table in the park when I decided to have a little fun. I went back to my car and grabbed some glue and a quarter and glued it to the ground so I could laugh at all the passersby who tried to pick it up. Within minutes, a man bent down to grab the coin and could not lift it. I laughed and laughed but nobody else seemed to think it was funny. Instead, to my bewilderment, everybody tried to help him pick it up.  Read more...

More about Humor, Prankster, Pranks, April Fools Day, and Watercooler

nobody ever has to know if you write this website



from Ann Cooper http://ift.tt/2nJuZlB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment